My new boys, not sure what to name them, ideas?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratgamer16

I found two baby boys from Bleu Royale Rattery, anyone know them? Anyways one is a bleu rex and one is a siamese, they are brothers. Their pictures are below, any ideas for names?

Attachments

• 20190628_002357.jpg
    20190628_002357.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 20190628_002324 (1).jpg
    20190628_002324 (1).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 163
All of my rats are named after some form if entertainment. I've got them named after books, TV shows, movies, and even video games. I've got Arthur, named from Red Dead Redemption 2 and Genji and Hanzo from Overwatch. I had Trico named after The Last Guardian.

My original trio were named after some *cough* adult books that had fantastic names (Gideon, Amun, and Maddox).

I have some named after the Voltron mice. Their names are Chuchule, Plachu, and Chulatt, but they all go by their nicknames Grumpy, Ni-Ni, and Lil Chu. I had a fourth one named Platt too. I've got Lucifer from the Fox-Netflix TV show of the same name. I have Owen and Peter named after Chris Pratt's characters Owen Grady and Peter Quill.

Really, going through all these names, it opens up the door to naming your rats various things. When I have more space for rats, I plan on giving them silly names like Ratticus Finch or something. That name came up when I was about to get my original trio years ago, but I already had my heart set on some names. Problem is, ehen you choose "weird" names, no one can pronounce them lol!

Back