My FN

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa's ZOO

I got my Javakittie mats in last night and could not wait to put them in the FN. :dance: I have never used litter trays with my girls and figured it would take a few days for them to catch on. When I looked at them this morning the cage was clean and they were using the litter pans. :hello: rats are so friken smart.

Cage front with hardware mesh, I kinda slacked off on the rest of the cage (project in the works), Jazmine has not escaped yet. She can fit right thru if she wanted.
DSC01698.jpg

DSC01699.jpg

bottom
DSC01702.jpg

Flower has already started redecorating.
DSC01704.jpg

Lilly and Ivy's temporary surgery cage.
DSC01705.jpg

All of my cages. (the rat room)
DSC01706.jpg

My sweet, sweet Clover(black) and Flower.
DSC01703.jpg

They are apple and peach sticks I get from Petsmart, they like them but they love these things called Hamsteroids(crushed shell made into hard balls and are fruit flavored). They each get one a night and they really go at them knawing so they really keep their teeth down.

I'm so glad the liners worked so well for you! This is what I love most about being on the forums. I get to see everyone enjoying the things I make for them!

Tell Flowers not to decorate too much. Remind her that less is more! :wink:

And I'm going to have to see if I can find a curly rope.. or bend the straight one I have, maybe.. Hrmmm..

Back