My big crew!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
These pics and story was made in June. It's describes my big crew exactly. There are 16 ratties living in a triple FN.

Ok, I'll go with Sebastien... he's now 7 months old. He's bonded himself to Pascal. Which is weird cause Pascal is 27 months old, a bully but yet, he tolerates young Sebbie. You can see the two of them cuddling and Pascal will start to brux when Sebbie feverishly grooms him. Very sweet to watch.

Seb:

Seb.jpg

Pascal on the chest:

smPlay4.jpg

This is Vincent, Pascal's brother... he's also the boss' hitman, if the boss says a rat is out of the gang, Vincent will carry out the orders.

smVincent.jpg

The boss, Cado. Who knew, a young punk 13 months old, beautiful blue mama's boy, would be the mob boss. But he is. He's recovered from a mystery illness and has always retained his status as boss with Vincent doing most of his dirty work.

Here he is on the drink:

smCadoonthedrink-1.jpg

Flea is 26 months old and is one of Cado's working girls. She, with her sister Couscous always gather the daily food rations. They stash in their upstairs warehouse and when that's done, they go around looking for other pieces of food stashed in other places, even in the mouth of older rats.

Flea:

smFleaout2.jpg

Couscous is at the bottom trying to follow Loki:

smtrouble2.jpg

Then we've got the Maritime boys, 15 months old and the Watchers of the stash and den, they make sure the stash remains and also won't allow the "outsiders" near the den.

Fred... BTW, it is rumoured that Fred is bedding the princess Isabelle, but this has to be kept hush hush or else the boss would most likely cast him out. Losing another Watcher could be devasting in keeping the den and the stash safe.

smFredprisonbars.jpg

Archie:

smArchiewatcher.jpg

The princess, Isabelle, the all mighty Miss Thing!
She can do what she wants, when she wants, how she wants. She is Cado's sister and will beat up anyone she wants. The only one that can put her in her place and teaches her a lesson from time to time is Loki, the Queen of the jorats. Couscous is totally enchanted by Isabelle and is often seen following her around and trying to win her good side.

smIsagrooming.jpg

The Queen herself: Loki, in the coveted spot, hammock in front of the warehouse stash:

smLokiprisonbars.jpg

Sweet Neela, the outcast. She has head tilt and mild myco, she's almost 27 months old and slow, she is not allowed to eat or play with the mob. She now has been moved to a different cage where she will live in complete peace and love from Bijou and Mister:

smNeelaout.jpg

Zane... the other outcast, having rear end deg. He too can no longer hang on to his food before the working girls snatches them and is also banished to the bottom of the big cage. He's almost 27 months old and now has been moved with Neela, living a life of luxury filled with Mister cuddles:

Zanelookingatyou.jpg

Mielle, Zane's sister, almost 27 months, holds her own, loves the big cage, loves to watch the goings on with the mob and can sometimes be seen challenging the boss just for fun:

smMielleprisonbars.jpg

CadoMielle.jpg

Tresor, Neela's sister but more spry and clever... she gets on well with the mobsters and has been seen in bed a few times with one of the Maritime Watchers, Archie... the little hussy

Here she is pictured with one of the agouti twins... btw, no one messes with the agouti twins. They like it on their own, they are together all the time and they live by the motto, if you mess with me, we are going to mess you up...but in a good way. ;)

Dallas:

smPlay9.jpg

the other agouti bro Andy:

smPlay5.jpg

Simon... my little neurotic food addict. He needs to eat alone or else he becomes that paranoid little freak, thinking everyone is out to get his food. Well, I guess having the working girls always going around snatching food, who can blame him, other than that, he's quite the cuddle bug and can be found always cuddling with someone.

smSimonfoodadd.jpg

Here is the Rat Tower, the top is the most sought after spot, the warehouse is up there and so's the Queen. Sometimes the boss will hang up there too but he likes to roam all the levels, keeping every rat on their toes.

smToweringFN.jpg

Here they are in their natural habitat:

smRatsinthebigcage.jpg

smPlay.jpg

smPlay12.jpg

smPlay11.jpg

smPlay10.jpg

smPlay8.jpg

That's it for now, hope you enjoyed it. Next... it will be a Mister and Bijou update. :)

Awww I just can't get enough of these cages! And their inhabitants! ;D

Sebastian I thought was my favourite but Loki bears a striking resemblance to my first Dumbo girl and thus has the title.

I'm shocked that straw hut thing is still intact, my girls destroyed theirs and consumed it within a few days of buying it :shock:

Back