Mouse The Rat & Babies - Continuing the Rescue Story

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yowsa those are freakin cute babies! Gahh, it is killing me!

Rico with his licky kisses (face melt) and Mason posing like a show dog, and Zak doing his incredible "fall asleep on the bars wedged next to the wheel" trick, wow!

And those tongue shots, omg, I am in heaven. Seriously cute babies with a capital "C".

Shelagh, you will wake up in the middle of the night soon to find half a dozen different Rat Shack members in your house with flashlights and Ninja clothes on, to take these babies home with us. I shall be driving the getaway car. :mrgreen:

All will go splendidly, until we pull the car over a block away from your house to ponder how to divide 3 baby boys amongst us...and while doing so, Shelagh will stroll casually up to the car, take the babies back, shake her finger at us as we hang our heads in shame and say, "Silly Rat Shack rabbits, babies are for Spaz". :laugh:

Last edited:
All will go splendidly, until we pull the car over a block away from your house to ponder how to divide 3 baby boys amongst us...and while doing so, Shelagh will stroll casually up to the car, take the babies back, shake her finger at us as we hang our heads in shame and say, "Silly Rat Shack rabbits, babies are for Spaz". :laugh:
No, babies are for Jorats! LOL

OK photoshoot overload...

Oct414babies3.jpg~original

Oct414babies2.jpg~original

Oct414Mason2.jpg~original

Oct414babies.jpg~original

Oct414Mason3.jpg~original

Oct414Mason4.jpg~original

Oct414Mason5.jpg~original

Oct414MasonandZak.jpg~original

Oct414Rico4.jpg~original

Oct414Rico2.jpg~original