Moth - 28 months old

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Moth (or Mothra as a good friend calls her due to her bloodthirsty nature with other rats :roll:) was my last petstore purchase.
She was bought as a young companion for my slightly older, but very timid PEW shelter adoptee Luna.
babymothsleepingcouch.jpg

That worked for less than a month. :roll: Then Ms. Attitude came out to play. She was taken away from Luna (who ended up happily back with her sisters who I adopted for her) and was put in with my older gals to "take the mickey outta her".
Mothinabag.jpg

She became quite the bully and was so insecure herself that she would harrass certain members of the cage until the entire crew were stressed and unhappy. She's been removed from group situations twice now.
Even the smell of any other rats would send her in to a frenzy and she beat up waterbottles nearby and has even bitten me a couple of times but not meaning to.
Mothpinningthewaterbottle-1.jpg

She seems much more relaxed not having to "prove" herself any more.
Mothat25mo.jpg

Mothat28mo.jpg

MothlovesherscaaryPiehammie.jpg

Mothpeekingfromherscaryhammie.jpg

She has no tumours, and has never been sick until just a short while ago, where she started sneezing excessively, but we took care of that easily.

:mrgreen:

Back