More rat agility

Help Support Rat Shack Forum:

Pepper_rat

I’ve been having so much fun doing agility with all my girls so I thought I would share another video. Petunia (the black double Irish) is my youngest and is starting to love doing tricks. She is such a sweetheart and I love bonding with her😍 Pepper is the black hooded girl and she has been doing agility for a while now and loves it so much! She learning weaves too.

Pepper_rat

Wow that's so impressive 😃❤ I hope to be able to teach my rat Nancy to weave properly.
Thank you! It’s pretty easy once you get them to follow a lure. Use something super tasty and start by just getting her to follow your hand around. Then you can start luring her through the weaves. I mainly learned how to train rats by watching Shadow the Rat on YouTube so definitely check them out too!

AnnaOwl

I've seen a few Shadow the Rat videos and I'd love to be able to get my rats to do those kinda tricks. I'll keep trying with them and find a treat that they can't resist. With Nancy I'm currently using bits of Cherios which works pretty well but I don't know if they're too filling.

Latest posts