Moncton New Brunswick - rats need rescue from snake owner who is selling them with their snake

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-reptiles-am...rs/1420889378?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Red tail boa & tank. 2 rat cages & 2 breeding pairs
$350.00
Posted a day ago
Cunard Street, Richibucto, NB(View Map)
Description
Red tail boa & tank, shes about 5-6 feet, almost 2 years old ( will need a bigger tank soon)- 250$ obo 2 rat cages, accessories & 2 breeding rat pairs- 150$ obo All together 350$ obo

40 visits
Cherilynn
Owner
1 listing
< 2 hrs
avg reply
--
reply rate
1 yr
on Kijiji
Contact Cherilynn
Hi, I’m wondering if this pet is still available?
Send me a copy of email
To deter and identify potential fraud, spam or suspicious behaviour, we anonymise your email address (as applicable) and reserve the right to monitor conversations. By sending the message you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

adId
emailRequiresVerification
Sponsored Advertisements

BadKijijiAdMonctonRatsSnake-March2019-03.jpg

This is not a rescue situation if you help this snake owner make a profit.
The cages are junk
and if anyone does buy the rats, feeder prices are $5 a rat or less

Also be prepared for both girls to be pregnant

It is a rescue situation in that someone would be saving those rats from being sold to yet another snake owner who would breed them over and over just to keep feeding the babies to their snake(s)! The cages are junk, but the person put or best offer, so someone could make an offer to get the rats, even get the rats and take them to the SPCA instead of another snake owner. If someone can help, I can send money for the cost to buy the rats and take them to safety!

Back