• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Momrat Magic Fleece Blowout Sale - Liners and bulk fleece for sale!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:joy: A box full of wonderful liners,gorgeous hammock, and treat pillow arrived today! So beautiful. My rats' cage will look so festive this year.

Thanks so much, MomRat! I feel lucky to get your last set of liners. I'm going to have to take photos. :thankyou:

The boya love them - so far no chewing. Although we gave them to Clark today...

Well, I put the liners up in 4 DCNs that they looked great.... until, Clark and the Buckeye boys .... damn them, they took out a small one and a bottom shelf - oh wait, that was all I put in there - yea, they ruined the only two in their cage.... no more for them..... actually I'm going to put those two back in their cage....

I haven't, to be honest. Trying to find paying work, and renovating the house we are living in, has been taking up most of my time. I have all the pics taken, I just need to write it up and post them. Knowing that you are actually waiting for it, I will try to find some time soon. =)

Back