• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Momrat Magic Fleece Blowout Sale - Liners and bulk fleece for sale!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, while I'm trying to figure out how to edit my original post, I'm just gonna put this here for everyone asking to see prints available. Quite a few of these are very limited, many to one set only. Also willing to sell as yardage. Please use reference numbers from picture.

Rat Liner Prints.jpg

So, while I'm trying to figure out how to edit my original post, I'm just gonna put this here for everyone asking to see prints available. Quite a few of these are very limited, many to one set only. Also willing to sell as yardage. Please use reference numbers from picture.

do you need the title edited?
you should be able to edit the post itself, there's a little edit button in the right hand corner, isn't there?

Hi! I sent you a private message with my order and a question. =)

Brains are weird. And depression really sucks. I can't even tell you how nauseous and stressed out I am typing this. So, it looks like MomRat Magic Fleece has actually become one of my depression triggers. The last two months have slid steadily downhill, and the only thing I can tell that changed is reopening the store. So, I am very sorry, but I'm done with this. The people who have paid for orders (Godmother and Mia, I'm looking at you) will get them, and I just have to stop. I don't know what I'm going to do with all my bulk fleece, lord knows there's 150 yards of it here, but I just can't sew liners anymore. This makes me incredibly sad. I love you guys and I think they are an awesome product. It's just, everytime I walk in the sewing room, all I get is anxiety and stress. No joy. And it's affecting the rest of my life. Sorry to mope and wail. I just had to get it out there so noone else tries to order.

I am so sorry, depression sucks and the struggle is so exhausting.
Great that you know what one of your triggers is.

I have never purchased liners from you but I wanted to say how beautiful and wonderful they are.
They are extremely well made and I am sure well appreciated by those who have them.

I am sure that you will discover other ways to express your creativity.

good luck with everything

Depression really sucks. I had it for over a decade non-stop. I know if I knew it would be a trigger I'd be stopping too. I think we can all understand and respect your need to stop sewing liners. We wish you the best.

You need to do what is right for you. Don't feel obliged to do mine. You could just send me a refund if you can't bring yourself to sew. Please don't stress yourself unnecessarily.

I agree with Godmother! If it is just too stressful, I'm okay with a refund. I had been worried about you since I hadn't heard back. I do hope you feel better soon. I know all about depression. :(

Aw, ya'll are so awesome. Should have known this group would be super understanding. =)

I've made a ton of progress today, guys. As much as making these things can get me down, once I get started I can keep going, and I do DESPERATELY need to get rid of fleece. I still have over 125 yards of it. =( I'll get your orders out, have no fear.

I'm not taking more orders for liners, but seriously if anyone else just wants yardage, I still have tons.

Aw, ya'll are so awesome. Should have known this group would be super understanding. =)

I've made a ton of progress today, guys. As much as making these things can get me down, once I get started I can keep going, and I do DESPERATELY need to get rid of fleece. I still have over 125 yards of it. =( I'll get your orders out, have no fear.

I'm not taking more orders for liners, but seriously if anyone else just wants yardage, I still have tons.

can you give me a shipping quote to 03102 for 5 yrds of fleece? (I'm looking at the peach, forest green, wine red, and/or lime green, depending on what you have left)

and if it's not too much trouble, a quote for 10 yds.(while I check my bank balance) I need solid colors.

take your time, I struggle with depression too so I know what it's like. some days are harder than others.

All orders are complete and everything will be going in the mail tomorrow. If anyone still wants yardage, let me know! It's looking like shipping in the US is about $1 a yard.

Big thank yous to everyone who has ordered and helped me get this load of fleece pared down. There's still a lot, but its a little more manageable.

All orders are complete and everything will be going in the mail tomorrow. If anyone still wants yardage, let me know! It's looking like shipping in the US is about $1 a yard.

Big thank yous to everyone who has ordered and helped me get this load of fleece pared down. There's still a lot, but its a little more manageable.

What solid colors do you have?

Got my liners today, they are currently washing. Love them hope my boys leave them alone! Thanks for the extras, but what is a nesting pillow? Do I just let them go in it and hope they come out? :toothy2:

Got my liners today, they are currently washing. Love them hope my boys leave them alone! Thanks for the extras, but what is a nesting pillow? Do I just let them go in it and hope they come out? :toothy2:

That is certainly one way to do it! Our old girl Luna would pull fleece out and stash it all over the cage(and on top of her food bowl). If you don't want to give them all of it at once, you can pull some out and save it for later. We would just pull out the stuffing for a wash(and to shake out the raisins.. and food) and yeah. TBH, it was just an easy way to send out scraps for nesting. Use it however you and your fuzzies enjoy best!

Also, wow, those got there FAST!
http://www.ratshackforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Update! Yardage is still $4 a yard and shipping in the continental US appears to be running about $1 a yard, or a little more.

Solid Fleece colors available, with yardage:

Red 4
Peach 3
Yellow 3 1/2
Lime 5
Green 3
Blue 10
Purple 2 1/2
Lavender 5 2/3
Hot Pink 10
Pale Pink 4

Last edited:
Half the cages are done and they look awesome! I did forget that three of my DCNs are divided so I actually have more of a need for full pan liners, but its working out fine since we can still use liter in those trays.. Did I mention I love the liners - fit much better than the ones I've made.

Back