Mom forces son to kill pet hamster

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A man here in Fredericton makes his son pick which of his pets will be live fed to the snake next.
Unfortunately not illegal.
Kid is going to grow up to be a very scary person ....

SQ said:
A man here in Fredericton makes his son pick which of his pets will be live feed to the snake next.
Unfortunately not illegal.
Kid is going to grow up to be a very scary person ....

The only silver lining in this story is that the kid had the sense to tell someone. Thank goodness he saw there was something wrong with the situation. :cry3:

That's absolutely disgusting... How could you do that? As a mother I would do anything to spare my children pain/hurt/loss... I can't imagine inflicting that sort of mental abuse on my child. All for a grade? The kid was 12!

victoria said:
The only silver lining in this story is that the kid had the sense to tell someone. Thank goodness he saw there was something wrong with the situation. :cry3:

Unfortunately not.
The boy in Fredericton is already turning into a scary person ... I was told about it by a person who visited the home and witnessed it.
I would report it as I believe it is child abuse but I do not have information as to who the person is.

This is not really the same thing, cuz cleary this kid was upset enough to say something to his teacher, therefore he was scarred by the experience and the fact that she's facing child abuse charges says to me that there's more to the story.

I have a 13 year old son, that poor child will be hurting so much right now knowing he killed his fur baby even though he was forced to.
I couldn't imagine the trauma this poor 12 year old is going through right now.

The mother, i have nothing nice to say at all. She doesn't deserve to be breathing, how has her son survived 12 years with someone who would do that.

Back