MissGuardian's Nemi

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my brother´s girlfriend to take these of her :)
photo.php

photo.php

Dancer!

photo.php

Pretty piranha teeth :shock: She´s finally started losing those! :dance:

photo.php

photo.php

Unepuce said:
What a beauty! I really wish I had a dog too. I really enjoyed my Puce when she was with me... :heart:
Thank you :)
Yeah, I barely lasted just under two months without a dog..

Joanne said:
You'll have to fix those pics!

Are you going to train her to seek food like your boy did?
Are you feeding her a raw diet?
Yeah i do, just have to find out how :p
I am, and If I find one I'm going to take a tracking class with her(on people/items) just for fun.. There are one this weekend i was planning to take, but it will be too much both for me and her with two classes(3 days) in a week :gaah:

Her main food is raw yes :)

Those pics are priceless. She really does look happy - and so do you! :cheeky:

That last picture... OMG... Love it! :thud:

They grow so fast... she changed a lot, but she still looks like a puppy. She is getting more and more beautiful... I will very much consider her breed if I ever have the chance to get another dog! :heart:

I know she's a welsh springer, but right now at this puppy stage, she looks just a little bit like a cavalier king charles spaniel.
Such a cutie! Almost makes me wish my dog was a puppy again... almost. :laugh4: We suffered too many things torn up by a spazzy puppy to return to that stage with Shannon again. I swear, she was abnormally nuts as a puppy, and she still is, but we love her. :giggle:

Back