Minimum Course for Antibiotics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vanessa said:
jorats said:
I was told it was Bella of Bellaratta that created and runs the Rat Guide.

Bella has a lot of input into it and might do some of the admin work, but Karen owns it and contributes the lions share of information found there.

She's actually been doing very little with the RatGuide in the last while (she told me this herself), Karen mostly has been doing it all. When I submitted Selene's case history to Bella, I never heard anything back, until on offchance I spoke to Karen and she asked me to send it to her, then we were off to the races :)

With the embedding of the PT videos she also pulled in Wererat (Kristen of RMCA) as well, I think she's another core person.

Bella was the one that put in Prin's skin cancer case but that was a looooog time ago.
When I spoke to Bella, she's the one that told me that she started the Rat Guide and it was her baby but now that it was up and running she's more into the Florida rat forum now.

All my correspondences back and forth about information on the site have always been with Karen.
A site like that needs some serious admin work, I am surprised that Karen doesn't have a half a dozen people helping her with it. I can't even imagine the hundreds of hours that has been put into it.
All I know is that it it probably the best, bar none, rat medical site that ever existed and I have always been extremely thankful that it has been built and maintained for so long. Every single rat owner in the world should know about it. Every animal out there that is kept as a companion should have a medical site like that. The information is priceless.

Back