Midland, Ontario - 3 female rats need rehoming

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...ng/1432775823?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Three Female Rats (Read Everything!)
Please Contact
Posted 3 days ago
Midland, ON L4R(View Map)
+3
Description
I’m very sad to say this but we have to re home our three amazing girls, because of a new living situation and developing allergies in the family. We live In MIDLAND ON. Willing to meet or deliver for the right person. Our three girls are the sweetest things ever, they love carrots, blueberries, and really any food you want to give them. They LOVE frozen peas in water. They all will be turning 1 in 2019. There names are Ivy , Oak, and Ash. Ivy is a all cream small girl, Oak is brown but she’s bigger then ivy and ash. Then Ash is supposed to be hairless but she has grown a bit of hair, she doesn’t like to be picked up but has never bitten. They also also get a bath once a month, just with blue dawn soap. (Oak loves to put her head under water) they also get the wood bird toys to chew on. The girls are used to cats (they will bite the cat paw if the enters there cage) they are also used to birds, and noise. They come with everything they have so a tunnel, hammock, food dish, water bottle, large wheel and a hide. (It would be amazing if you bought them more stuff) We will also give you the rest of the food and treats we have. The one thing is We would like to keep there cage, so just make sure you have a cage for them and that it has a metal bottom. The bigger the cage the better! (they like to chew, I will also want a picture of the cage) I WILL ASK YOU QUESTIONS. These girls are my baby’s and I’m not letting anyone take them. When you message me tell me about you and how GOOD of an owner you would be. DON’T message me unless you are serious and have a job that you can afford ANY possible health problems that come with age. I’m sorry but I’m not going to give them to a younger person that say there parents have money. (Unless I talk to the parents) more then often a parent won’t want to spend a lot of money on a vet trip for a rat (Let alone 3) and I’m not letting my girls go threw that!

KijijiAdMidlandONThreeFemaleRatsMay2019-01.JPG
KijijiAdMidlandONThreeFemaleRatsMay2019-02.JPG
KijijiAdMidlandONThreeFemaleRatsMay2019-03.JPG
KijijiAdMidlandONThreeFemaleRatsMay2019-04.JPG
KijijiAdMidlandONThreeFemaleRatsMay2019-05.JPG
KijijiAdMidlandONThreeFemaleRatsMay2019-06.JPG

Back