Meet my boys

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sushirocket

Hi, Im new to tapatalk just to be able to have a rat forum on my phone. Many people dont understand my devotion to my guys.

Growing up through a lot of trauma, I found it harder and harder to confide in and trust people. Animals, however, have always been my weakness. Aside from my 2 precious daughters, I dont think there is one person I would choose my rats over. Including my husband. :p.

Theyve been and are everything to me through some dark times. They love me soo much that I cannot sit down when theyre out of their cage without getting groomed, kissed on, and used as a pillow. :)

My older rat (by almost 2 months), Stosh.. hasnt been doing well. Hes been withdrawn and doesnt play with the other as much, uninterested in food and tends to just want to be petted and near me nowadays. He wasnt ever really a cuddlebug, hes shy... he usually only snugs up to my other rat, Walter. Im scared he may be dying, and devestated.

Walter, my heart rat, who I got 2 months after Stosh from Petsmart, is alot more active... but he always has been. (Untill you start rubbing his head and belly- then he has instant narcolepsy!) But I recently read that the redish discharge that comes out and dries on his nose, means he has a respitory infection. He has always had that, and sneezes constantly. =\

Let me get to the point and introduce you to my amazing little men. Please, contain yourselves because the cuteness can be unbearable!

The white and grey cutie is Walter. The dark brown/black one would be sweet Stosh. :

su5yjeqy.jpg

gusyzyqa.jpg

my2e2apy.jpg

4a5u7asy.jpg

ejusudet.jpg

u9yhunaq.jpg

hevy4ura.jpg

a2u9e9e4.jpg

eju5e4eb.jpg

sese6uqu.jpg

qy6anery.jpg

adu7eded.jpg

aqu4yvu9.jpg

:)

Last edited:
They are so adorable! Lovely pics! The cheetos one cracked me up. Your black boy is so cute and squidgy. They really adore each other don't they.

Thank you, Claire!! Yea, they really do love eachother to pieces! It's unbelievable how much a couple of rodents can add so much fullfillment to your life. ♡

Aw, Walter looks just like my Grumpy - their color is agouti and Stosh looks like my Kona did (RIP) they are black Berkshires.

Hi Sushi and welcome!

Oh my god, your boys are just beyond adorable! So handsome and squishy and I just loved the pics...I can imagine how much joy they must bring you...we all know the wonders of having rats in your life on this forum..they are just so precious and they steal our hearts big time.

Walter and Stosh are so sweet in those pictures..and such handsome boys! I want to kiss their tummies very badly! :kisses:

Have you taken them in for a vet checkup (local small animal/exotics vet) to see what the issues may be with their health?

I can tell your boys really enjoy being with each other and seem very close in the photos. What a joy to see these photos of your handsome babies!

True, but, alas, I guess she left...if her boys are truly her everything, as she said, then she needs to find a way to get them to a small animal vet. :(

Back