Me And No Rats… Yet

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatMan13

Hi y’all! You might know me from Chins n’ Hedgies as Chinchillaville13, from BackYardHerds as MiniGoatsRule (there might be a 13 at the end, I forgot), from BackYard Chickens as MixedFlocksRule13, from The Goat Spot as MyGoatsAreWeirdDogs13 (it’s true), from BinkyBunny as JackWabbit 13, from The Dyrt as Hayes H, from Camping Road Trip as MontanaSquatcher13, from iNaturalist Forum as MontanaSquatcher13, from Bug Guide as FlickerTheIdia13 (RIP Flicker), from Dog Forum as TheCrazyBirdDogs13, from Just Labradors as Gundog something (I completely forgot my username), from Pet Forums as AnimalLovingidiot13, from Our Reptile Forum as LizardLover13, from the No Homers Club as MissionUnpossible, and probably some others I forgot.

So, my neighbor is rehoming her rats, and I think I’d be great for taking them in. I know how to take care of them, and they’re awesome little fellers! Their names are Murphy and Lincoln.

I joined this forum to see if I could get advice on convincing my parents to let me keep them. So hopefully you’ll see a thread for that later.

I look forward to meeting y’all later!

-RatMan13

Back