Manishamani needs HELP for one or more Mice

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
January 18 2019
"I have a white mouse.. but she is not well before 3-4 days. She is sneezing so much continuously & because of that her nose is runny so much... So plz any one tell me what can I do because where I'm leaving Their is no facility of veterinarian for mouse..so any one plz tell me what can I do...for that ...or what food I give to her so that she can get well soon... "

Yeah a little bit means while breathing she makes sound of breathing & sneezing continuously..And I'm using soft blanket that take her warm in winter.
Today I take her to Government venitary hospital but they can't check up mouse. But the doctor give me an antibiotic tablet NICOFLOX .....can I give to her or not "

help.jpg

Last edited:
from May 20 2019

I have a mouse male one & he is one and a half year old. But from last few days he become so lazy & all the time he is sleeping. He don't eat enough food and breathing fast. So what can I do?

And is that because of temperature because he loses his weight also.

And also his one eye is turning white. What happen to him I can't understand...

Last edited:
June 5 2019

Manishamani said:
Hlo
I has a female white mouse. Whenever she takes bath after that she start squeezing continuously. I took her to vet they give me medicine for that for somedays she is fine bt after then she take bath & start squeezing. So pls help me what can I do because vet said that she is fine bt may be she had allegry for bathing is that possible. What can I do pls help me . I took her 3 times to vet. But after that the whole process is continuing.
Helpe plz

Pls reply anybody

June 8 2019
she fine bt whenever she bath she start squeezing....

Back