Mallo and Spree –Aug. 16/08 – Aug. 24/10 :’( :’(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

My Sugah’s are leaving me one after the other and its breaking my heart. First was Aero, and then Wispa, and now my once-fearful, now loving Mallo and my little ham Spree. I had to make The Decision for them since they both had tumours that were just too much. They were still very happy, lugging those things around with them, which made it very hard to make this decision, but a week too early is better than a day too late no matter how hard it is on the Human family member.
Their teeny tiny momma Sweetie was starved, small and malnourished during her pregnancy, which sadly created the propensity for my Sugarbabies to be chubby little rats in adulthood.
Sweetie-getbackherekid.jpg

Mallo was my biggest girl and Spree was my smallest PEW.
Mallo
Biggestgirlgetscomfy15daysaug31.jpg

Spree
smallestPEWinhandsep1.jpg

Spree was always the ham of the family, her entire life LOL
Spreeisahamsep4.jpg

Wispa (RIP), Mallo, Pocky and Spree
WispaMalloPockyandSpreesept11.jpg

Mallo went through a fearful phase
MalloIamshyjan30.jpg

Pulling the “door” closed.
Malloshutsthedoor.jpg

She was terrified of the other rats and if someone even bumped her she would cry. I would cover her body with my hands and rub her head and ears until she calmed donw and sometimes I would lie on my side and tuck her into my shirt and she would lie there frozen. At first I was just as terrifying as everyone else but eventually when she was scared she would run to me instead to save her. She became the most loving little lady.
My Sugahbabies
Lickybabiesfeb6.jpg

Mallo
Mallosep27.jpg

Spree likes her new bunkbed from The Jenn.
aug7Spreeyeswelike.jpg

They leave behind Pez who has PT and will be joining them soon, and relatively healthy and still chubby Pocky who luckily was spayed when she got a tumor at 6 months of age. They are rejoining their wonderful mom Sweetie, their uncles, and their sisters Aero and Wispa.

Be well my lovely little babybeans. They made me laugh, they were such happy funny little rats. Their bright eyes and little arms waving while attached to the medicating syringe...I could probably have lifted them up by that syringe. LOL

My heart is aching without you here.
love9.gif

I am so very sorry Shelagh....I recently lost the last Piper baby. It is sooooo very hard to lose them. But they were so lucky to be loved and cared for their whole lives. They never knew anything but love.

I had forgotten to upload these pics this morning for their memorial. This was their last breakfast of Ensure this morning.
aug24SpreeandMallo.jpg

and one last glimpse of Spree's beloved face
Aug24Spree.jpg

I am so truly sorry Shelagh. They were amazing bubs, and I know how much you loved those sweet faces. *hugs* They'll be playing together at the bridge. :)

I never had a chance to reply here, but you know how sorry I am for the loss of all your Sugs. What characters they all were.

Back