Lump in Luma's throat

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RattusNorvegicus

A week or two ago I thought I felt a lump in Luma's throat but forced myself to believe it was nothing. But a couple days ago I brought myself to feel again and there is definitely a pea sized lump there.

It's in her throat, and mobile. Between hard and squishy but I was afraid to squeeze too hard. This lump doesn't feel like the neck abscess I dealt with before when Eddy had one.

She also has had other lumps popping up..I'm worried I had her possible Melanoma removed too late and it spread..

Or maybe mammary tumors are just taking over..but her lumps (3) all feel deeper except one which is just under her nipple attached to the skin but not the chest wall. I got my hopes up yesterday because she had a greenish vaginal discharge as if her lower abdominal tumor was actually an abscess and draining, but the lump is still there. She was on Baytril and Doxy but I took her off.

I am in such a tight spot right now...Another one of my girls' tumor is in need of removal right now as it's starting to get in the way of her grooming, but I only have $160 in the vet fund and I have no job! :gaah:

Luma will be 2 years old in several days...

All I can offer is my crossed fingers that whatever it is, it can be removed/cured. :x
Poor baby.

Back