Looking for three or four boys.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking to addopt

• males only

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • dumbo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crimson

Crimson
Four male dumbo rats needed for pets. Please let me know if you have any pups.
I've just lost my little SocRates after 4.6 years and would like to adopt a new pack.
Thank you :)

this is a rescue forum so unless someone has a rescue litter or knows of one, they will not be able to respond,
(ie no rats from breeders or stores - given the rules)

Four male dumbo rats needed for pets. Please let me know if you have any pups.
I've just lost my little SocRates after 4.6 years and would like to adopt a new pack.
Thank you :)
Ever find any?? I’m in California with an oops litter of 11. (a 6 week rat I just got from a breeder ended up being pregnant) The new babies are 7 days old and looking like dumbos

Ever find any?? I’m in California with an oops litter of 11. (a 6 week rat I just got from a breeder ended up being pregnant) The new babies are 7 days old and looking like dumbos

This is an old post from last year and the person does not live in your country

You can post about your babies here : Rat Rescues and Shelters
Please see the suggestions and ideas regarding screening for new homes in our Reference Thread REFERENCE Thread - Read Only

I hope you are able to find good homes.

Btw baby boys are separated from mom and sisters at 5 weeks, baby girls stay with mom until at least 6 weeks old and never need to be separated.
Babies are not rehomed until at least 6 weeks old and only in same sex pairs or groups - never alone regardless of the rats the person already has ..... babies need to be at least 8 weeks old (10 weeks is safer) before being gradually and carefully introed to any rats over 12 weeks old (see intros in the reference thread)

Back