Looking for a vet

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinaS

Hi, I’m new to the forum.
I was hoping someone could help me find a vet in the the Cambridge/Kitchener area.
Can’t seem to find a knowledgeable vet anywhere here!
Thanks!!

Waterloo West Animal Hospital is really good. They have several vets with exotics experience. Dr. Makkapati is wonderful in all ways. Dr. Mahboob is good, but his bedside manner leaves something to be desired. I haven't had much contact with Dr. Ong, but he seems to be a compassionate person with respect for the creatures he cares for. The vet techs and office people are attentive, helpful, and kind. One wonderful person made sure to ask before offering a hug. That awareness for their human clients is another point in their favour. Waterloo West Animal Hospital – Waterloo West Animal Hospital

Bridge Street used to do exotics and will still do exams and non-surgical stuff, but if you need a surgeon, WWAH is a better choice between the two. Dr. Buhrows is an absolutely top-level vet in all ways, but she's approaching retirement and is no longer doing tiny, tiny surgery. Age happens, and I've got no idea what else might be going on with her. If she still did surgeries, we'd still be going to her.

Waterloo West Animal Hospital is really good. They have several vets with exotics experience. Dr. Makkapati is wonderful in all ways. Dr. Mahboob is good, but his bedside manner leaves something to be desired. I haven't had much contact with Dr. Ong, but he seems to be a compassionate person with respect for the creatures he cares for. The vet techs and office people are attentive, helpful, and kind. One wonderful person made sure to ask before offering a hug. That awareness for their human clients is another point in their favour. Waterloo West Animal Hospital – Waterloo West Animal Hospital

Bridge Street used to do exotics and will still do exams and non-surgical stuff, but if you need a surgeon, WWAH is a better choice between the two. Dr. Buhrows is an absolutely top-level vet in all ways, but she's approaching retirement and is no longer doing tiny, tiny surgery. Age happens, and I've got no idea what else might be going on with her. If she still did surgeries, we'd still be going to her.
Thank you!!

Back