Canada (Other) lone frightened girl - Cats trying to get her - Annapolis Royal, NS - GONE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Kijiji ad - pictures in ad

- might be willing to sell the too small cage separately
- little girl needs to be socialized ,,,,,, she probably nips a bit, rats people claim are biters are rarely ever biters, usually they are just frightened little ratties

Female hooded rat to be rehomed. Her name is Sugar.
Around 8 months old. NOT SELLING FOR SNAKE FOOD! She was bought in New Minus at PaulMacs.
She dose bite because she wasn’t handled or socialize in the pet store. **Not recommend for Children**

Reason for selling her is because my two cats have an interest in trying to claw her through the bars of the cage. I paid over $200 for all her accessories and needs. So I am looking for a fee of $70 with all including: -Cage -Grey Food bowl & Glass Water dripper -Treats (3bags) -Half bag of food -Large Exercise ball (Purple) -Large Pink Hunt (To Big to be left in cage) -Small Pink Hunt (To small for her to fit in but she likes to play with it!) -Blue & grey fuzzy Hammock -Waterless Shampoo -Cage Cleaner (Spray) -Extra cage level with climber

She really needs some love and attention

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...le/1447466295?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Back