Living World Premuim Nutri-blocks

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raindrop

Here we go again with Hagen Nutri-block. About 6 months ago we had a hard time getting them. Now one Pet Valu store tells me they aren't making them anymore another tells me they have changed the package. I will have to verify the second excuse when I get to my daughters place tomorrow. She didn't want to buy me some from her city just in case it wasn't the same. Any ideas.

Ann

Have they started making it again?
People started to use the Living World extrusion for hamsters when they discontinued the nutri blocks as it was the best thing available in their cities.

That is really what is in question, SQ. The Pet valu in my city says that they aren't making it anymore and the Pet valu in my daughter's city says that they just changed packaging. I will take one of my old bags to compare the contents of the new packages tomorrow when I go to visit her.

Ann

My dad went and checked today and as it turns out, no more Nutriblocks. They are now selling the Extrusion, which is basically the same thing as the Nutriblocks.

Interesting. When I talked to my PetValu (some time ago) they said they hadn't heard anything about the food changing.

Back