Little Miss ..RIP

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lilspaz68 said:
If she's not eating at all then I would take her in Renee. That's a huge sign that a rat has given up and wants to leave. I am so very sorry.

She was eating yesterday ..but nothing today ..I want to do what is right ..shes been through so much ..she never deserved this at all:(

We helped her cross ..my friends who are both vet assistants down at the clinic were working today ..they both knew her ..so it was very special ..she went easy ..we got her paw prints done ..and now she is waiting to be picked up to be cremated :heart:

I am very sorry for your loss! :hugs: Little Miss is now free of all discomfort :sad3: Next stop...Rainbow Bridge to romp and play with all that have passed before her.

I`ve been tied up with company for a few days and just saw this news. I am so so sorry. Poor Little Miss. Surely she is free now to play at the bridge.

I am so sorry Renee. I too have been away for a few days & just saw this. I didn't even know things had gone downhill until just now. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Wherever she is now, she is most certainly looking down fondly upon you. You did everything you could think to give her the best life possible, & there is no way you could have predicted the outcome of any decision presented to you. We all were rooting so hard for her, & I, for one, never second guessed the care you were providing for her. I'm just so sorry that her little body just couldn't hang on for her.

:hugs:

Back