Lilspaz Ratties Hospice and Rescue - CLOSED INDEFINITELY

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joanne said:
Are the boys still hanging in there?

Waldo is thin but active and very bright...I got the Emeraid Diet last night for him (I had run out of Omnivore as its a mix of the 2 powders) so hopefully we can get him back on track.

NOrby was in a full attack last night, lovely sound and all...got 5 cc's of fluids and dex sub-q...took awhile but he calmed down, but wasn't as happy as the previous night and actually didn't sleep with me for the first time like...ever. This morning Iwoke up to The Sound again...he got another dex injection and he's panic hoppingagain...its just too much.

I am going to call the vet clinic today, and ask to drop off Norby on Monday for a full workup...I just get the feeling something is IN his throat or lungs or ? and he keeps choking. I can even do x-rays etc if necessary because of the lovely Basket Peeps doing what they did.

I am going to have to do an email up with all the strange symptoms (the jaw displacement), etc. I don't know whether he is saveable, or if this will be it. But he's miserable, I am miserable...it cannot go on. :(

I just read the whole thread, was not aware he was sick :sad3: I'm so sorry for you, and for Norby. RIP sweet beautiful boy :heart: :heart:

Nice! I am thinking of making bunkbeds for my kids too now that I can't get any more cozy boats. I would think the nekkid ratties enjoy the smooth cloth in the summer time when it gets hot.

Back