Lilith arrives and ....Pics Oct 19th :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, I can't believe she hasn't had them yet. I'll have to get SQ to check for me, because I won't have access to a computer for a few days.

Good luck, Lilith! Your eepers will melt our hearts. :heart:

2:23 am - woke up to check on Lilith...she's still fat but then I heard that sound.

I can see 2 bubbers and she's licking them and seems attentive. One is dark eyed. :happydance:

I am going back to watching now. :nod:

I'll be checking in first thing, but with my luck I won't be able to sleep and will return, cause I'm a little gitty now. That poor little girl, a mummy so young.
It sounds like she's doing OK, I'm glad. Good job Lilith and her coach. :D

Well I was wrong. There is 8 little eepers.. :joy:
I removed the bloody papertowel, Lilith tried to nip me and warned me away from touching her pups but wasn't insane about it. She looks very tired now as you can see...

LilithandherbubsAug15.jpg

Lilithandherbubs3aug15.jpg

Lilithandherbubs2aug15.jpg

and time to tuck in the bubs again
Lilithandherbubs4aug15.jpg

She ate a little, peed in another corner then went to recreate a warm nest/pocket for her and her new family. I am letting them all rest, I have seen them latched onto her nipples, and I am sure she needs to sleep as well. Its very quiet in there which sounds good to me, since little mouths are probably contentedly nursing. :heart:

I will take proper pics in the morning (not far away now), determine eyes and sexes. YAY she did very well! :happydance:

Back