• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Liberty Bliss Crafts - Winter items on sale!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
il_570xN293603234.jpg

il_570xN293603204.jpg

I received a custom order for a cube in one of our THREE dinosaur flannels, and I just thought the result was too adorable not to share. Plus, the fleece is the softest fleece I have ever touched! I hope this makes some ratties very happy :heart:

ruthlessbliss said:
It is indeed! I also have several yards of that fabric still available for custom orders :)

Oh now you've tempted me. :wallbang:
I should really stay away from the garage sale section, cause that fabric is too hard to resist! :emb:

I'll be PMing you.. hehe

The Etsy store has just been restocked! I just added ten new items, so go check them out!

And remember, 10% of the proceeds of each purchase goes towards making hammocks for Chelle's Critter Haven in Guelph, Ontario. CCH recently took in eight pregnant girls, and could really use some new hammocks! 10% of ALL orders, premade or custom, placed before 11:59 PM EST, December 31st 2011 will go toward helping out this wonderful rescue. 20% of every cube sale will go towards CCH.

We raised $17.08USD for Chelle's Critter Haven this month! She has chosen to receive the money in hammocks, due to an extreme need for hammocks at the moment.

However, I have decided to extend the fundraising one more month, because with only two out of four litters born, the rescue already has twenty-seven new mouths to feed! So, once again, 10% of all sales made will be donated to Chelle's Critter Haven at the end of this month.

The Etsy shop is also running a New Years sale! All premades are 25% off when you use the coupon code HAPPY2012, but the sale only lasts until 11:59PM EST on January 7th, so order now!

lilangel PMed me today to let me know her order had arrived, and I just realized that I forgot to post the pictures!

DSCN1690_430.jpg

She ordered a double decker and a crinkle bag, in my adorable penguin prints that I have sadly run out of. This was only my second crinkle bag, so I was very happy to hear that she loves it! I am now offering crinkle bags for purchase, in rat, ferret, and cat sizes. I'll post later with the sizes and prices, but you can PM me before that if you're interested!

I'd also like to announce a [glow=#BF4080:3j84xm3b]VALENTINES DAY SALE![/glow:3j84xm3b] Get 15% off every order between now and February 14th! This is valid through the Rat Shack, and also through the Etsy store when you use the coupon code VALENTINE.

I'd also like to share one of my newest designs, which is just a mini cube. I made the first one entirely out of scraps at the special request of a hamster owner, and I liked it so much I made some more! There are a few available in the Etsy store, and are perfect for mice, gerbils, hamsters, and other tiny things... But my girls love theirs, too!

DSCN1840_490.jpg

I put one that I had messed up in their cage right after cleaning, and when I came back, there were TWO in the mini cube! Mini cubes measure 4x4x4 inches, with a 2.5 inch opening. They cost $6.50 each, or 3 for $15 USD.

I've also just added three new flannels available for custom orders. Check out our Flickr photostream to check out our 6 fleece prints and 22 flannel prints, to find the perfect fabric for your custom order!

Lizards Flannel by libertybliss, on Flickr
This one is my favorite <3 Expect some premades with it soon!

[glow=#BF4080:3k8h45jd]Check out Liberty Bliss on Facebook![/glow:3k8h45jd]
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date on sales, our Rescue of the Month, and new designs!
Plus, watch out for customer appreciation photos, and check out pictures of past orders :)

I have a couple new designs to share with you guys, including premades of each!

DSCN1998_554.jpg

Firstly, I've got this one, which is less for the rattatats and more for the kitty cats (sorry- I couldn't resist!). My cats seem to avoid things actually made for cats. Cat trees, cat ledges- they only use each occasionally. You know what they really like? My nice, clean piles of fleece, and pillows. So my mom had me made some fleece covers for our old pillows, and they loved them! So I've decided to start making them. They're one layer of fleece, a matching zipper, and are made to fit a standard size pillow (25x18 inches). The best part is, they're easy to clean and interchangeable, so if you feel like a style change, you can do so super easily! They cost $10, with $4 shipping to Canada or $2 shipping to the US. The pictured pillowcase is currently available, but I do not have any more of that fabric, so if you want it you should act fast!

DSCN2007_548.jpg

Secondly, since lilangel has given me such positive feedback, I decided to make another crinkle bag. This one is in a new size, small (10 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 4 inches tall) and costs $10, with $4 shipping to Canada or $2 shipping to the US. This size would be perfect for a few rats, and should work nicely for a singular guinea pig, ferret, chinchilla or hedgehog, though I don't know if any of them would be interested! Again, the pictured one is currently available, but I don't have any more of the fabric. This particular crinkle bag is fleece/fleece, but my previous ones have been fleece/flannel. It is made with two layers of fabric (either fleece/fleece or fleece/flannel), cellophane, and non-toxic fabric glue. It can be machine washed in cold or warm, but must be laid or hung out to dry. More sizes coming soon!

Today is the last day to take advantage of a 15% off coupon at the Etsy store! You have until 11:59 PM EST to stop on by the store, and receive a 15% discount when you use the coupon code "VALENTINE". Happy Valentines Day!

Just got my crinkle bag in the mail last night. After the cage gets cleaned today, we will put it in and see what the girls think. What I can say so far is that it's very well made and I am really looking forward to the entertainment value tonight! Will post a photo then. Thank you! :dance:

Back