• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Liberty Bliss Crafts - Winter items on sale!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graham called me today and said there were TWO packages outside our door this morning. One from Libby.

I've been ITCHING to go home all day so I can tear it open. THE SUSPENSE! IT KILLS! But apparently mental hospitals don't like you just leaving unannounced in the middle of the day or something... *rolls eyes*

Now that summer is finally over, I've been sewing up a storm! Here are two new flat hammocks, in cute boyish patterns!

il_570xN265289458.jpg

15.5 by 15.5 inches wide, this hammock features a cute pirate pattern. $10 for the hammock, and $4 for shipping to Canada. **SOLD**

il_570xN265328748.jpg

15.5 by 16 inches wide, with the cutest bug pattern! I just love this fabric, and have a TON of it. $10 for the hammock, and $4 for shipping to Canada. **SOLD**

il_570xN265282663.jpg

il_570xN265316292.jpg

Plus my two new models! I named them Paul and Ringo.

If you're interested in any of these hammocks, all my current premade hammocks are available at my Etsy shop. If you're interested in any custom hammocks, drop me an email at [email protected] or PM me here!

The Etsy shop is having a sale! All prices have been reduced by two dollars 8)

There's also a new flat hammock, with pretty autumnal heart flannel and a brighter yellow fleece. It measures 14.5x14.5 inches, and costs $8, with $4 shipping to Canada.

5.jpg

I also just finished making a set for Mainely Rat Rescue, using the cute bugs fabric I had, and I just loved how well it turned out, I had to share!

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Three premades available!

DSCN0327.jpg

Fleece/flannel, white & pink, with sleeping pink kitties, 11x11 inches. **Pink is brighter in real life.** $10, including shipping to Canada.

il_570xN265316292.jpg

Fleece/fleece, green, yellow, brown, & white butterflies, 9x9 inches. $14, including shipping to Canada. Plushie rat model not included in the order.

il_570xN265288969.jpg

[s:1vrwwbo3]Fleece/flannel, mostly green with purple and blue peace signs, 7x7 inches. $14, including shipping to Canada.[/s:1vrwwbo3] Sold!

Plus, eight new flannels, including a monkey snowball fight! Expect some premades in the new fabrics soon, but custom orders are also available! Just PM me here at the Rat Shack, or email me at [email protected] to place a custom order.

The Etsy shop is having a sale! From now until the end of November, if you order from the Etsy shop using the coupon code RATSANTA, you will receive a 10% discount on your order!

Plus, we'll be adding a whole bunch of new premade hammocks soon, including a pink zebra, green peace signs, skulls, plus seasonal flannels!

DSCN1329_207.png

2 available double deckers in pink zebra print! 12 inches long, 6 inches wide. $13 including shipping to Canada.

DSCN1334_211.png

2 available double deckers in purple zebra print! 12 inches long, 6 inches wide. $13 including shipping to Canada.

DSCN1326_203.png

2 available medium flat hammocks in pink zebra print! 14x14 inches. $12 including shipping to Canada.

DSCN1327_209.png

2 available medium flat hammocks in purple zebra print! 14x14 inches. $12 including shipping to Canada.

If you order through the Etsy store, enter the coupon code RATSANTA and receive a 10% discount on your order!

bluesmall.png
pinksmall.png

Two new flannel prints! I just love these penguins, and they come in two different colors! To see all available fabrics, check out our Flickr page!
And remember, if you make a custom order between now and November 30th, you get a 10% discount!
Want something pre-made? Check out the Etsy store, and remember to use the coupon code RATSANTA for a 10% discount!

If you have any questions, you can PM me at the Rat Shack, or email me at [email protected]!

Happy holidays!

From now until November 30th, when you make a custom order or purchase through the Etsy store using the coupon code RATSANTA, you receive a 10% discount on your order! But order fast, only five days left in the sale!

dinosmall.png
kittysmall.png

Four new flannels, available for custom orders- check them out!

DSCN1383_255.png

1 available medium flat hammock in bugs! 14x14 inches. $12 including shipping to Canada.

DSCN1384_254.png

1 available medium flat hammock in pink penguins! 14x14 inches. $12 including shipping to Canada.

DSCN1386_249.png

1 available medium flat hammock in purple woodland critters! 14x14 inches. $12 including shipping to Canada.

DSCN1395_266.png

We currently have over twenty premade hammocks for sale! Plus, seventeen different flannels available for custom orders! Even better, I'll be stocking the Etsy store tomorrow with tons of new hammocks! All in preparation for the end of our 10% off Secret Santa sale. If you're looking for a good holiday discount, you have until November 30th to order from the Etsy store (using the coupon code RATSANTA) or place a custom order and receive 10% off.

rainbowfleece.png

New fleece print! Bright stripes of rainbow colors.

DSCN1398_274.png

1 large (16x16 inches) flat hammock in purple zebra print! $14 including shipping to Canada.

DSCN1397_273.png

2 medium (14x14 inches) flat hammock in blue penguins! $12 including shipping to Canada.

DSCN1400_276.png

2 medium (14x14 inches) flat hammock in snowball fight! $12 including shipping to Canada.

DSCN1401_277.png

2 medium (14x14 inches) flat hammock in turquoise owls! $12 including shipping to Canada.

DSCN1403_272.png

2 double deckers (12 inches long) in pink penguins! $13 including shipping to Canada.

10% of all sales this month will go towards making hammocks for Chelle's Critter Haven in Guelph, Ontario. I found my lady Eleanor through Petfinder, but she was all the way in Canada! Fortunately for me, Chelle is amazing and we managed to work a way to get them to me. This is my way of thanking her for her Herculean efforts to make sure that Eleanor, Jacqueline, Harmony and Tara got to come home with me.

ruthlessbliss said:
10% of all sales this month will go towards making hammocks for Chelle's Critter Haven in Guelph, Ontario. I found my lady Eleanor through Petfinder, but she was all the way in Canada! Fortunately for me, Chelle is amazing and we managed to work a way to get them to me. This is my way of thanking her for her Herculean efforts to make sure that Eleanor, Jacqueline, Harmony and Tara got to come home with me.

:joy:

Also I totally found myself looking for the "Like" button..... :giggle:

smilez_n_hugs said:
ruthlessbliss said:

:joy:

Also I totally found myself looking for the "Like" button..... :giggle:
Thank you very much :cuddle:

DSCN1445_287.jpg

Not the most glamorous of pictures, but I was in a rush- here is the newest addition to my repertoire of designs, a ferret (or potentially kitty!) crinkle bag. I received a custom order from a local ferret owner for a large flat, a sleeping bag (which I had not made before) and a crinkle bag (which I had not made before, either!). I had a lot of fun making the new designs, even though I wanted to rip my hair out at times!

The crinkle bag was especially frustrating, and I only finished it about five minutes before meeting for the sale, but I am very pleased with how it turned out. The buyer said she wanted it for her ferrets during playtime, since she's worried they'll hurt themselves with plastic bags when she looks away. It was very satisfying to move the bag around and hear the crinkle noise :lol: I think I know why ferrets like it!

DSCN1448_294.jpg

1 purple zebra cube available, approx 7x7 inches. $14, including shipping to Canada. SOLD!

DSCN1452_290.jpg

This three-piece set comes with a 7x7 cube, a double decker, and your choice of either medium (14x14 inches) or large (16x16 inches) flat hammock! $30 for the set, including shipping to Canada. Plushies not included in order. SOLD!

Though these are sold, we have much more of this fabric and could easily make any custom orders in this print!

Back