• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Liberty Bliss Crafts - Winter items on sale!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruthlessbliss

lbb.png

Hello, Rat Shack! I'm very happy that I will be adopting from Chelle's Critter Haven in a couple of months, but before then, I'd like to save up some cash so that my girls can be spayed once they're home. Since I had a sewing machine I wasn't using, but that works perfectly well, I thought I'd bring it out of storage and throw together some hammocks to see if I could earn the money! Plus, now I would finally have an excuse to buy all the pretty fabric I wanted... Check out our Etsy shop, and swing by our Flickr photostream to see pictures of our available fabrics and happy customers!

Right now I'm focusing on making premade hammocks, but I'm also interested in making custom orders. Please email me or PM me if you're interested in a custom order. To view our available fabrics, check out our Flickr photostream, linked above.

I am not a professional seamstress, but I do have a sewing machine and know how to sew by hand. All products are made in a smoke-free house that has dogs, cats, and rabbits.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

[glow=#BF4080:3p0cgzg8]Check out Liberty[/glow:3p0cgzg8][glow=#4040BF:3p0cgzg8]Bliss on Facebook![/glow:3p0cgzg8]
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date on sales, our Rescue of the Month, and new designs!
Plus, watch out for customer appreciation photos, and check out pictures of past orders :)

PREMADE - 6x6 fleece cube

il_570xN235177846.jpg

DSCN0234.jpg

DSCN0235.jpg

SOLD- This was my first attempt, so there a couple of blemishes that are not structural. There are no gaping holes or anything, but there area a few places where the fabric does not match up quite right and I had to slip stitch it closed. Since it's my first attempt, I'm asking $11 + shipping for it. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions!

[s:e5w7d6kb]I also have enough fabric to make one more cube with these colors.[/s:e5w7d6kb] I could get more of the butterfly fabric pictured if anyone was interested.

What would you be most interested in from a new hammock store? Premades, sets, large fabric collections, pictures of the hammocks with furry friends exploring? Just let me know, and I'll try to make it happen!

DSCN0223.jpg

SOLD- Another hammock, this time a 14.5x14.5 inch flat hammock, in the same colors/fabrics as the cube. It hasn't yet been grommeted, but will be before being shipped. I'm asking $7.50 + shipping.

DSCN0229.jpg

SOLD- Could also go as a set with the cube for $17.50 plus shipping.

I could get more of the butterfly fabric used in these hammocks if anyone was interested.

My first order was shipped out today! Thank you so much for your order, RattyMomma! I hope lilspaz68's rats enjoy their new hammocks!

DSCN0269.jpg

DSCN0270.jpg

I also just finished up a set of solid color hammocks I made for Chelle's Critter Haven, since they were running low. After seeing so much green, I'm not sure I ever want to make a fully solid hammock again! There are three roughly 15x15 flat hammocks (in the purple) and six bunk hammocks.

DSCN0271.jpg

DSCN0273.jpg

My wonderful mother also bought a new craft table for herself, but is letting me use it, so now I have a proper set up! I always like seeing other peoples' workspaces, so I thought I would share mine. The green box underneath is what I'm using to store fabric, and my next goal is to get some more to fill it up. It's not quite finished- as you can see, all of my receipts are in a box with a bag of scraps, a hammer, and my own personal use fleece, but I'm hoping to get a filing cabinet in there soon.

Wow, I wish I could fit all my fabric into something so small and easy! Then again, then I wouldn't have all that fabric to play with... =)

Believe me, I plan on changing that soon!

DSCN0274.jpg

We ran to Joanns today and picked up some new samples of flannel! We've got pirates, monkeys, stars, peace signs, and kitties- what's not to love? Check out our recently updated Flickr account for more pictures of the new flannel.

DSCN0300.jpg

We have new, limited fabric! Picked up from the remnants section, the fleece is only 13.5 wide, so larger hammocks would not be doable. If you're interested in a custom order from this fabric, please PM me or email me at [email protected]

DSCN0301.jpg

The Easter bunny popped by yesterday, and dropped off this adorable sewing box and pin cushion set. Lucky me!

We have a bunch of new premades available! I simply couldn't stand not sewing- it's like a bug, or something!

We'll start off with the flats.

DSCN0315.jpg

Fleece/flannel, mainly green with purple and blue peace signs, 14x14 inches. $9. **SOLD**

DSCN0304.jpg

Fleece/flannel, mostly blue, with red, yellow, green, white and orange stars, 17x17 inches. $14. **SOLD**

DSCN0327.jpg

Fleece/flannel, white & pink, with sleeping pink kitties, 11x11 inches. **Pink is brighter in real life.** $7.

DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0314.jpg

With the last of the butterfly fleece, I made two 9x9 pocket hammocks.
Fleece/fleece, mostly brown and green with purple, blue, white and yellow butterflies, 9x9 inches.
$12 for one, [s:2fd8tmpk]or both for $20[/s:2fd8tmpk]. **ONE LEFT**

DSCN0319.jpg

Fleece/flannel, mostly green with purple and blue peace signs, 7x7 inches. $10.

And of course, you could mix and match however you like! If you'd like a quote for shipping to somewhere else, please PM me or email me at [email protected]. Like the fabric you see, but want a different type of hammock then what you see offer? I can do that, too! Just send me a message with the type of hammock you'd like, the fabric you'd like it in, and where it would be shipped to, and I'll send you back a quote. Thanks for reading!

DSCN0377.jpg

Ratty Momma's custom order is now complete! A 13x13 inch flat, and one 6 inch tall, 18 inches across the front, 13 inches deep corner cube, in purple & blue dots. I just loooove this fabric, and I hope Badger & Ryder do too!

I messed up the front panel the first time around, so I needed to buy more of the dot fabric, so I do have a bit more if anyone's interested.

Back