• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kat's Rat Mats is back!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 78

Hey everyone!

Some of you may remember me, and some of you may not. A while back, life unfortunately smacked me over the head, and I had to take a step back. This meant having to close my doors and stop offering my hammocks for sale. I was very sad when this happened, as making hammocks and various toys for our little rat community meant a lot to me, and seeing so many happy pets (and their people!) made my day in so many ways. I've missed that experience every day, and decided that I needed to reopen and have that joy in my life again. I'm very happy to announce that Kat's Rat Mats is recently reopened and is on Etsy!

I won't be doing custom orders or cage liners for the time being, but I will be slowly adding in my original designs, which include such favorites as the Spheroid, Corner Pocket, and Snoozit! I've only just opened, so there isn't a whole lot in the shop at present, but I promise that will change very soon. If there are any designs that you and your furkids have missed terribly, let me know and I'll make sure to get them up there pronto. For my Canadian customers, let me know if shipping is coming out to something outrageous. I'll make sure Etsy is showing you the best deal I can get you. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Thanks so much,
Kat :D

I'm having a shop wide sale on Etsy! Enjoy 10-20% off all items from 2/15-2/22!

Also make sure to check out my Instagram (@katsratmats) and Facebook to stay up to date on new listings, sales, and promos.

Last edited:
Spring is ON!! Introducing the brand new Bunny Ear Cuddle Cave! The same Cuddle Cave we've all come to love with a spiffy Spring upgrade! Find this and other Spring items in the shop.

THg4gehm.jpg

I'm also a member of the forum at guineapigcages.com (also on Tapatalk) and I bet they would love this! You should post there too.

Thanks! I did think about posting there (wonderful resource for new owners!), but they unfortunately don't seem to have an area similar to the Garage Sale. Since I don't own piggies myself, I felt odd about just going and posting in some other section there.

Feel free to suggest my Etsy shop to anyone looking for some Easter/Spring decorations, though! :wink:

The Kat's Rat Mats Memorial Day Sale is on!!
8am EST 5/28 - 8pm EST 5/31

Get up to 50% off some of the cutest and coziest cage accessories around! Act fast before your favorites are gone!
Follow me on Instagram (@katsratmats) and Facebook for flash sale codes all weekend.

Kat's Rat Mats on Etsy

Introducing the all new Monster Edition of Kat's Rat Mats! All of your favorite hammocks and cage accessories have been transformed into lovable (and sometimes scary) monsters. Find these great items and more in the shop!

EKnNXyNm.jpg

Christmas may be over, but the deals have just begun! From 12/27 to 1/5 all Holiday prints are on sale!

Gc2Nriym.jpg

My first Semi-Annual Sale Event is coming up soon! From February 23rd to March 9th find savings up to 30% off of all your favorite cozy cage accessories!

img-20130719-193428.jpg

Back