Jo's CN a review in progress.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moon said:
It looks like the girl on Goose just zip tied the two cages together, which I think would work beautifully!

Because of how the cage goes together it would be so easy to leave the sides out and just attach the two cages. I would do it if I could afford a second one in a heartbeat!

that's exactly what i was thinking! :D come on healthybird, stock that cage! :pray:

So a bad thing happened... I saw SQ's pictures of her L-shaped FN, and now I want to do that with my CN... dammit! LOL

Good thing I really don't have the space to do it, LOL

So far that cage is still wonderful!

So much so, I talked to the owner of our local Pet Valu... she's going to see if she can bring them in. :joy:

I'm thinking that this summer it will not be out of the question to pull my CN apart completely and give it a super cleaning.... not really doable with the FNs!

Moon said:
I'm thinking that this summer it will not be out of the question to pull my CN apart completely and give it a super cleaning.... not really doable with the FNs!

I pull my FN apart once or twice a winter and scrub it completely in the tub. I find it very easy to do, and the Boy and I can have it back together in about 15 mins. Now that it is summer I pull it outside whole and spray it down (hard to do at forty below zero).

I am getting more serious about switching to a CN when a move, and hooking up a second once Boy and I get our own place (we will be living with the parents for a bit when we first get there). I will have no issues selling my FN for more than what I paid up here, so its not worth spending the money to move it.

Pink

Maybe I am just comparing to my FN that was put together inexpertly and would probably break were I to try to pull it apart, LOL.

A couple of the screws in my FNs stripped right down to nothing so taking it apart is not an option for me, unless I can find new screws.

Yes, there was a good bit between the two levels, especially urine that did not go away with typical wipedowns or scrubbings.

Well, I must have been a good girl cause my sister bought me a CN!!!! I love it.
Now I have two CNs, one for my middle aged crew and one for the babies.

2CNs.jpg

Back