• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jack O'Hammock auction for Brenna's vet bills & nebulizer

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally need some of these! Perhaps it would be great to make a few more for fund raisers or donations to a good cause :D

But perhaps with a little modification so the one that mamarat won with her generousity and love will always remain special :D

I apologize if there is an up to date thread or I missed something...but how is the nebulizing working out for Brenna, how is she? :)

RattusNorvegicus said:
I apologize if there is an up to date thread or I missed something...but how is the nebulizing working out for Brenna, how is she? :)

sorry her updates are probably in the health section. She's doing ok, still has good days and bad
She's on meds all the time now, but has only needed to be nebulized er, three or four times total.

(we had borrowed a nebulizer at first but had to return it it's owner for her own rats who are ill, she's got a bunch of older and sick rats, she does fostering and has a large colony of her own)

she's got a great appetite, which is good to see, she didn't want to eat much before

I can always tell if she's not feeling that well because she'll not want to eat, not even treats.

got a couple of videos of the group, I need to upload soon
thanks so much for asking about my girl!

Back