• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jack O'Hammock auction for Brenna's vet bills & nebulizer

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
victoria said:
hopefloats said:
Wow better, make sure the rats are not chewers!

That. I'm so happy to see so much money raised for Brenna :D

seriously!!! :shock: I hear rats LOVE to chew on the innards of pumpkins - real ones, I mean :giggle:

I am so grateful for all the support for my sweet little girl. Her nebulizer will be here tomorrow morning, we decided to get one from a local store in case it ever needs servicing or parts etc I'll also have a bottle of saline to start off with. Great friend has picked these up for me and will be dropping them off tomorrow.
Tomorrow is also Brenna's last day on Clavamox and since she's definitely still not breathing normally I have to check with the vet on what we do next (she'll be continuing on the baytril, just not sure if we should continue the clavamox or switch to something else, or...? will post on health for ideas)

:wallbang:

A girl must know when to wave the white flag :gaah: was a good fight though lol :thumbup:

This reminded me of this

[BBvideo 450,375:34hhb6ix]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXZs3mjGlQU[/BBvideo:34hhb6ix]

I am glad brenna will get her nebulizer!

Bidding wars make auctions exciting and worth it. It was like watching Storage Wars.
Petunia, you have a hot product on your hands. :) And the best part, the ratties win.

Yes she does. It is amazing. She might wanna think about making a few more...how about a christmas tree for Christmas? LOL

jorats said:
hopefloats said:
Yes she does. It is amazing. She might wanna think about making a few more...how about a christmas tree for Christmas? LOL
OMG. A Christmas tree! I'll be in on that war. lol

:shock:

oh my i'm actually thinking about it, only with 3 levels instead of two

I bet Nickelrat could do these... :cheeky:
:stickpoke:

and the winner is..........
mamarat with an incredibly generous bid of $150!!!!

thank you SO much, I'm totally overwhelmed; I really thought it would be awesome if it got to $30, never in my wildest dreams did I think the bids would go so high.

Brenna got her nebulizer (it's a cow shape, cuz it's a pediatric nebulizer, I'll have to get a photo of it, the case it comes in is printed to look like a barn LOL so darn cute)
and she's seeing the vet in the morning (Evie's coming along to get her tumors looked at and cuz she's got very loose stools still)

mamarat, please PM me your address so I can ship your Jack O'Hammock to you along with the treat toys....
um do you have a preference for what treats are in them? I have dry veggie pasta, puffed wheats, and shredded wheat, nothing fancier than that, all low sugar stuff.
and cuz Jack needs a buddy, just like rats need buddies, I"ll be sending along a single level (aka a cube LOL) "Jill O'Hammie"
it's a large 9inch size

Jill O'Hammock cube by catnapt, on Flickr
not sure if you can tell from the photo but the eyes and nose are not holes, they are black fleece with that orange fleece top layer just cut away.

thank you everyone for all your support
and thank you so much mamarat!!

Wow, you are really talented, love Jill too!
You will be receiving her payment through my paypal. :)

Oops, can't find your email address for paypal.

Congrads...still bummed I lost but, there's always next time, point is the sweet little girl gets her meds and treatment :)

I cant wait to see these pictures! and I LOVE that cube. You should make more to sell those are amazing.

Back