• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jack O'Hammock auction for Brenna's vet bills & nebulizer

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
with the permission of "Jorats" (thank you, Joanne) I am auctioning off a one of a kind hammock to raise funds for my chronic "resp" girl Brenna to get her a nebulizer & meds.
We recently moved and have had a number of unexpected expenses, so the vet fund is in the red and the credit cards are pretty much maxed out. :(

Introducing: Jack O'Hammock!

This pumpkin head hammock is approx 16 inches tall and roughly 9+ inches wide, and has two levels. Inside there's a level with an opening to climb up, so your rats can peek out the Jack O'Hammies eyes (which will probably look kinda creepy, but then, that's all in the Halloween spirit, right? :lol: )

It looks pretty creepy with the stuffed rats in these photos too :shock: :giggle:

I'm going to post this on the Rat Shack's FB page as well & will update the bids on each page daily, as often as I can.

Starting bid it $22 (plus actual shipping)
if the bidding happens to go over $35 , the highest bidder will also get a couple special Halloween themed hanging treat toys. :cheeky:

Jack O'Hammock by catnapt, on Flickr

Jack O Hammie by catnapt, on Flickr

oh no, Jack ate my stuffed rats!! LOL

Jack 0'Hammock by catnapt, on Flickr

I've never done an auction before so I guess the best thing to do is post your bid here as a reply? is that how it's done?

Bidding ends at midnight Thursday Aug 16th and prompt payment would be greatly appreciated so that I can order her the nebulizer.

this is Brenna when she was the sickest; she's better now, but probably will always need meds. I tried taking her off them after the first time the vet put her on them (for two weeks, that is all they would give me)
and she got so sick about 2 weeks later that the vet (different one) said she was critical.
It doesn't seem like a good idea to ever take her off them again!

http://youtu.be/pw1e1m_nVLU

My super soft agouti cutie! :heart:

I see it being shared and people bidding on others pages. You will somehow have keep track, maybe post the bids from one to the other. Some have fb but dont come here and the same for there.

I'll go $60 :D amazing hammock and I'd love something for Halloween for my boys!

:oops: oh, thanks so much Nickelrat that means a lot coming from the maker of the most awesome cozy fleece creations!

EDK no one has outbid you. I never expected the bids to go so high, wow! I don't know what to say.
I will have to add some especially nice treat toys with to go with this hammock :wink:

Oh that'll be great if i win! I hope i do anyway *giggles* I feel great that I'll possibly win a hammock and helping you at the same time :D

Dang! I bid $80, really really would like this hammy for my boys on Halloween :giggle:

Also when is the bidding over?

Back