Its a girl for Rhapsody! ... Maybe ...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhapsody

Hehe, just had the mega-ultrasound this morning, and the technician thought my Peanut looked like a girl. Still, there's room for error, especially since she(?) resisted getting into "proper" position. Trying to get her(?) to shift involved quite a lot of tummy thumping with the ultrasound probe thingie - no fun since I had to go in with a full bladder.

But most importantly, the itty-bitty is developing just fine, and that's really all I needed to hear. Lucky for us, the tech was really photo-happy, and we walked out with a six-foot stream of ultrasound pics.

Since some of you have been wondering, baby names have already been chosen ... before the hubby and I were even married (long story :rolleyes2:) If its a boy, Paul Nicolas. For a girl, Helen Lee. Lee is a family name from my side, and the other three are from his.

And here she(?) is!

As the tech said, a face that only a mother could love ...

peanut01_zps402733ff.jpg

A less scary look

peanut02_zpsba432d1e.jpg

And for some reason, my favorite photo, a widdle leg

peanut03_zpsca548cd6.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! :D :D :D
The wiggly leggie is toooo cute.

Back