Is my rat being dramatic?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Candace

Hello all, first post alert so bear with me. I have 2 adult females. One regular size, one dwarf. They get along great. I got 6 babies and after a long period of quarantine and waiting for the babies to be a little bigger, I introduced them all using the carrier method. As the cages got bigger, everything was going great. Finally got.to my DNC and everyone was getting along and sleeping together. The past few nights, however, and only at night, my dwarf and one of my babies have been getting into it. My dwarf looks terrified. She's always hiding And squeels bloody murder when ever that one baby comes near her. I find the baby chasing her around the cage and sometimes catch the dwarf squealing if the baby comes near her. There has been no signs of blood on either of them. I'm posting because I'm worried for my dwarf and don't know what to do. Her squealing is so loud and gut wretching but it doesn't look like she's being hurt. What do I do?

Back