Investing in an air purifier

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Schpog

I live in a heritage building that is rotting from the inside out. My girls have runny noses but clear lungs in the winter. This is due to the windows being mostly closed. I want to invest in an air purifier per my vet's rec. I would only being purifying a small room about 12 feet square. Any recs? I want to get one that will actually do a great job and won't just blow air around. I am disabled so not made of money but am willing to spend on this b/c I will always have rats and want them to live a good life.

I'm from Vancouver Canada.

I really like my Febreeze air purifier. It is good for a small room. I can open windows so can’t say for sure in your situation. However, it is quality. I have used mine non stop on low for 3 years and still going strong. I change the filter every 3 months or so. Helps with odors and traps a lot of particles and dust. Yikes! There’s also a thick layer you can peel off. Just make sure it doesn’t blow on the rat cage. I got mine on clearance for $45 and think they run about $60 USD

Let us know what you try and if it works!

Back