Introductions / All moved in together

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sound like they are doing pretty good. The squeaks like Peggy mentioned are harmless.
Could Thumper be scared because you moved his cage? Some rats react badly to any kind of change.

He could have been, but he is fine now, ate and even walked around. They slept in a big rat pile for hours and now that they are active its more grooming, the squeaks and popcorning and now Teddy doesnt even have to groom Bambi to make him roll over, he just comes by and he rolls and squeaks like that XD, he sometimes even kicks at Teddy while he stand over him. Im glad everything is going good so far.

Im a little nervous for when i go o bed, and just now they had a little scuffle that i had to bang on the cage to make them stop and they also started to box. I know unless there is blood its serious since a new cage dynamic will happen but it makes me nervous that one of them will get hurt when im a sleep.

It went perfect! Once there was a sound of tumbling (bamging on things) and i could not tell if they where playing of having a disagreement so i banged the cage and nothing else happened all night, and right now they are sleeping in a rat pile =) I hope the next few days will be easy too. Thank you so much Jorats and SQ for making my first intro successful.

Sleepy boys

100_2068.jpg

100_2067.jpg

100_2069.jpg

Back