Introducing Trauma (my new girly!)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

:lol: Figured I'd put the brackets or you'd think someone got hurt ;)

Here my new girl is! Her owner wants to get out of rats, and her cagemate was elderly and on the decline, so she was looking for a new home where she can have friends :) Her cagemate sadly passed last week, so she has come into my life. She seems really well taken care of, and the girl gave me all her leftover bedding, litter, and food along with her supplies like dishes, her play blanket and water bottle. Poor sweetie, I can't wait to introduce her to my crew!

She's SO sweet! The first thing she did when I picked her up was lick my fingers :heart: You can even see a little of her tongue in some of the pics! I'll be taking better pictures once I get to know her more and can take her somewhere with better lighting. She's in my bedroom right now next to my computer :)

I'll be giving her a new name because she's such a pretty girl. I believe she's a Himalayan Dumbo, either Velveteen or a poor rex because she has shorter fur with a different texture and some curly whiskers. I'm in love :lovestruck:

t5.jpg

t4.jpg

t3.jpg

t1.jpg

Lots of licks to go around! :D

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I love her!!! (even with brackets, I thought there was trouble. :oops: see, I'm a worry wart. :crazy2: )
What a lucky girl to have been chosen to live with such good people. :D
We'll be needing lots of pics of the sweetie.

Thanks! I've been looking at names this afternoon, but can't really find anything yet I'd like to call her. Something soft and feminine, she takes food so gently and lady-like from me! My other girls punch each other, shovel it in their mouths and run away :roll: :lol: I'll take some more pictures next week when I get back from camping. I won't get to see her until Thursday night, but my sister will be home to have some bonding time with her! Maybe she'll be able to think of a name.

My sister wants to name her Molly :D She has an obsession with that name.. or Bella, but we have an Ella so that might get confusing. Still thinking about it. :) I have a while yet to think about it, no rush hehe

Back