Intro questions?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa's ZOO

So I have been introing the new babies Pumpkin and Mimzy for sometime now. Everything goes great during free range and Rose(who is usually an absolute terror and did bite Mimzy's toe off) has been doing so well. But, Sunflower has taken the place and is now the EVIL one.

I have tried putting the new babies in the cage with the big girls but Sunflower just torments Pumpkin making her scream bloody murder and always backed into a corner. Now Mimzy will escape Sunflower anyway she can so she is not a big issue. But Pumpkin and Sunflower I think are battling it out for supreme ruler? And this is after I have cleaned the entire cage from top to bottom and Sunflower is relentless about it. There has not been any blood just awful screaming.

So my question. Should I just leave Pumpkin and Mimzy in the cage and watch to intervene if necessary and let them work it out?

I will do that then. I think I will wait until Rose goes into heat again next week. She is so much nicer to the babies because they oblige her request to be ridden :wink: so she is nice to them when it is her time.

Back