I Need Prayers of a Different Sort :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Finally Hestia's tumour has taken the turn for the worse. :(

There is more necrosis and now there is pus and I am starting to smell infection.

What I need from you is not healing vibes but peace vibes sent to Hestia to let her understand she is going to be very sick soon, and Mom needs to help her before that happens. At this point my tough brave little girl is denying she is ill, and I think at this point would cuss me out big time from the Bridge if I went ahead now. :undecided:

Sorry, that last comment of mine was for you. For Hestia, I have been sending hopes for comfort and abiliity to enjoy each day, and will continue. (She's actually one of the kids that is in my familiar radar since you posted in Over the Hill Club)

I'm sorry for your loss of sweet Hestia. I wish her peace and fun at the Bridge. I have no doubts that although this may not have been what her will wanted, she understands and knows fully that her mommy loves her very much and would never ever do anything that was not in her best interest. I am sure once she gets to the bridge and finds all of her long lost wolf pack she will realize that you have put her in a better place and she will come back to visit and bring her friends with her. She loves you and that means more to her then anything.

Huge hugs Shelagh and you know I am always and ear to listen if you need it.

Staci

Sweet little Hestia, she must have read your mind. :heart:
I'm glad she went peacefully before embarking on a long painful struggle.

Shelagh,
These situation are always hard to deal with and we all know that PTS is always the last resort. We have to think of it in a positive way that she is happier at Rainbow Bridge. I am sure she is looking down and saying thank you to her mommy for making the decision.

ann

raindrop said:
Shelagh,
These situation are always hard to deal with and we all know that PTS is always the last resort. We have to think of it in a positive way that she is happier at Rainbow Bridge. I am sure she is looking down and saying thank you to her mommy for making the decision.

ann

Actually knowing my girl, she said her goodbyes at the vet's exam room (cuddles and bruxes and final grooming of mom) and now she is on to her next adventure without any glances back. She may or may not come visit me, but I am sure she is happier now that she is there.

I was soo worried I would feel her cussing me out after putting her to sleep. :roll:

"Actually knowing my girl, she said her goodbyes at the vet's exam room (cuddles and bruxes and final grooming of mom) and now she is on to her next adventure without any glances back. She may or may not come visit me, but I am sure she is happier now that she is there.

I was soo worried I would feel her cussing me out after putting her to sleep."

that little lady packed a piece of you into her luggage for the trip sweetie... If humans can join their loved ones on the other side of the rainbow bridge... then your cloud will DEFINITELY be kept very warm...

I have no doubt that your dapper little rat lass knew exactly how much you loved her. SWAK!
:love7:

Back