I love when...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViciousCurse

...I walk up to my rats' cage and just say their goofy nicknames and get them to brux and boggle immediately. Or when they climb onto me, wanting playtime and kisses.

Share what you love about your rats!

I love when I fall asleep accidentally and my little guy sneaks off the couch and chews my speaker wires. I wake up and always wonder why the TV audio is so quiet. He must be wanting to make sure I get good sleep without any additional noise from the TV. So considerate!

He's also very concerned about my appearance- he will come over while I'm sitting on the couch, while we're watching TV, sit down on my chest, and pee on my shirt, necessitating that I swap it out for a clean one. He never lets me go out in yesterday's shirt...

He also tries to make sure I don't get too fat- I will be sitting on the bed eating breakfast, and he will sneak up when I'm looking away, and drag my toast off my plate and take it under the blankets with him. Sometimes I don't find it until the next day- after the peanutbutter or marmalade has soaked into the sheets; that's his way of reminding me to make the bed!

I don't know how he got to be so intuitive about humans, but without him I would be such a mess!

I love when I fall asleep accidentally and my little guy sneaks off the couch and chews my speaker wires. I wake up and always wonder why the TV audio is so quiet. He must be wanting to make sure I get good sleep without any additional noise from the TV. So considerate!

He's also very concerned about my appearance- he will come over while I'm sitting on the couch, while we're watching TV, sit down on my chest, and pee on my shirt, necessitating that I swap it out for a clean one. He never lets me go out in yesterday's shirt...

He also tries to make sure I don't get too fat- I will be sitting on the bed eating breakfast, and he will sneak up when I'm looking away, and drag my toast off my plate and take it under the blankets with him. Sometimes I don't find it until the next day- after the peanutbutter or marmalade has soaked into the sheets; that's his way of reminding me to make the bed!

I don't know how he got to be so intuitive about humans, but without him I would be such a mess!
LOL.

I've got 3 free roam female rats and they don't chew my few wires. I guess some are wire lovers and some aren't.

I love my 1st girl Big Schpog as she ages. She's a year old and she's getting more snuggly. The nights in Vancouver are getting more chilly and she is starting to LOVE to snuggle under the blanket. I wrap myself in a fleece blanket and she comes inside and goes to my side or my back and has a nice 20 minute rest. I feel her boggling and bruxing.

She also boggles when she goes for a walk in her backpack. We walk all over Gastown and she has a fave dig box. It's off the ground and there's a bench in front for me to sit and monitor her. She LOVES digging up the earth.
Schpog in dig box.jpg

Back