I bought a sewing machine!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharlees rattakisses

I :heart: Amazon.ca!!! :joy:
Bought a lovely Singer machine a day and a half ago and it came this morning.
Free shipping.
Next year my S.S. will be getting hammocks etc.
That is if I don't sew my thumbs together. :giggle:

Haha thats great. I just got mine a couple of days ago (it's a singer) and i'm still trying to work the little bugger out! But for now I don't know how to. This is a little embarrassing :giggle: I wish you luck on putting the sewing machine together. And try not to sew you're thumbs together the ratties need to play with those!

Malic said:
Haha thats great. I just got mine a couple of days ago (it's a singer) and i'm still trying to work the little bugger out! But for now I don't know how to. This is a little embarrassing :giggle: I wish you luck on putting the sewing machine together. And try not to sew you're thumbs together the ratties need to play with those!

Since I'm on a rattie hiatus no fuzzbutts will be neglected when my thumbs get sewn together. :giggle:
My machine is already together so I can't screw that up.
We are going to make "frankenhammies." :laugh4:

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:
Don't be like be had dignity, mine is together I just can't figure out where to put the thread!

Malic said:
:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:
Don't be like be had dignity, mine is together I just can't figure out where to put the thread!

Mine has a self threading feature. :D
Pretty sure the machine will blow up anyway. :shock:
I have "the touch" and it aint the good kind. :giggle:

This makes me miss my sewing machine. I have a really nice Janome but it's been sitting in my grandparents basement for 6 months. When we were moving I left it there and never went back for it! I keep forgetting to go and get it. I love sewing.

Have fun learning! :)

Oh my :giggle:
I'm sure you don't have "the touch" :wink2:
I have two left feet. Always tripping over something new :panic:

Back