Humidifier and Rats

• Thread starter creative animal lover
  • Start date
The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

creative animal lover

I really want rats, but I was wondering if I could have them in the same room as an humidifier. In the winter it’s super dry so in my room I keep a humidifier going at night most of the time. Which I heard can mostly be bad if rats have fluid in their lungs. But I also heard that it can help with dryness from an air purifier which I also have. So is it ok to have 5me in the same room as it? Can it cause respitory problems?

Actually, it is important to use a humidifier in rooms with rats when the air is too dry, such as in the winter.
A cool air humidifier would be best.
Hmmm ok I guess that’s good news since it means I can still use a humidifier. I just searched up humidifiers trying to find our brand and I think it’s the Vick’s warm mist, and you can feel that the water is hot when coming out of the humidifier. So I guess if I do get rats I will try to find a cool one. It’s fine though because our humidifiers ar whetting worn out so we are already kind of replacing them. Is there any good brands? Or good ones online like on amazon?

Back