HI

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratatattat

Hello from Barrie Ontario well after 45 years I finally addopted a rat. I use to keep them when I was a kid. Hes so cute a little skitish yet. Ive named him Hattie. No doubt I will be adding more.lol

:wel5: I am happy to hear about your new arrival!! I hope you get another friend for him soon to play with! :giggle: 45 years is a long time with no rats!!!

Hi there I'm in Midland. Welcome to the Shack. I do recommend a buddy for yours as rats are very social creatures and like friends. As far as I know there is one at the Barrie SPCA that's up for adoption.

LA said:
Hi there I'm in Midland. Welcome to the Shack. I do recommend a buddy for yours as rats are very social creatures and like friends. As far as I know there is one at the Barrie SPCA that's up for adoption.
Cool thanks will check that out tommorrow

Welcome! Also if the one at the SPCA doesnt work out and you find yourself in love with any of the ratties xxchelle (Chelle's Crtitter Haven) has for adoption I would be more than happy to provide transport.

smilez_n_hugs said:
Welcome! Also if the one at the SPCA doesnt work out and you find yourself in love with any of the ratties xxchelle (Chelle's Crtitter Haven) has for adoption I would be more than happy to provide transport.

Thanks so much will keep this in mind . Pat

Welcome to the Shack!!

I'm Chelle of Chelle's Critter Haven, which smilez_n_hugs already mentioned. If you want to take a look around my website, if you like the look of any rats let me know and as smilez said we can easily provide transport!

Back