Hi to you All :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginniejollie

Hi to you all, thanks for the invite and starting a new 'friendly' forum :D My name is Bronwyn, some of you will know me from other forums as ginniejollie.

I have now 8 ratties, 6 boys and 2 girls, I will have to get around to updating pics of them all and ........"sssshhhhhsssss your the first to know.........we have a new boy :shock: :wink: :D "

He's a gorgeous little silver mink berky boy, we have guessed his birthday being the 7/14/07, so he's new and little, although we weighed him tonight for meds (sneezing heaps) and he was 220gms :eek: He would have to be the happiest, bruxing, boggling, cuddly boy we have ever had the pleasure to have choose us.

My son has laid claim to him and called him Tarmac, running in line with all his other 'metal type' names, ie Asphalt, Silva, Charcoal and Peuta.

I really look forward to this forum taking off and being a wonderfully happy and friendly place to be *waves hello*

Welcome Bronwyn!!
It's great to see you here. I can't wait for pics of your crew and the new little one, he sounds gorgeous.
And I must say, I do like the names.
Pull up a chair and have fun. :wink:

I am soo happy you made it my friend. I figured Gordon would be hogging the 'puter for days and it would take that long for you to see my message.

missu.gif

oh and errr....
pics.gif
Tarmac sounds adorable!!

Back