Hi there!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

Hi there! *waves*

I'm Shelley, but my usual nickname is Spatx on other forums. I decided to try something new this time. Lol. Anyway, I live just north of Toronto in a town called Richmond Hill. I share my house with my parents, my brother, and my sister, 2 dogs, and 14 rats. :D

Here's some pictures of my dogs.

Lucky, 13 year old Border Collie X. I've had him since I can remember! He gets jealous of the rats, as he wants all the attention. He likes to bark at them, but has never tried to hurt them. He's a noisy old dog, but a real sweetie :)

Here's him in the backyard after playing in the sprinkler
lucky1.jpg

Cody, 6 year old Australian Shepherd who I adopted from the Newmarket OSPCA. He was abused previously, and still has the scars around his neck to show for it. He's an amazing dog with his family, but doesn't take well to new people which I find hard.. since he is such a great dog in every other way. His favorite things are playing with squeaky toys, tennis balls and frisbees!
9.jpg

And heres all my ratties..

9 Girls: George, Ella, Lily, Luna, Addie, Mora, Cocoa, Tessa, Zoe
4 Boys: Maurice, Sparrow, Vincent, and Bobo
I'm also getting a new girly tomorrow, I'll share when she gets here!

Girls (Taking a picture of all 9 together... sooo hard!)
1.jpg

2.jpg

Boys
Bobo, Sparrow, Vincent
boys1.jpg

Maurice enjoying his pets
6.jpg

Awww beautiful ratties make beautiful piccies!
Congrats on that All Girls Shot, they are incredibly difficult to do. :lol:

Bobo!!! He doesn't look as big, did the other 2 start to catch up or something?
I still think he should've been my Hostess Gift.
wink5.gif

lilspaz68 said:
Bobo!!! He doesn't look as big, did the other 2 start to catch up or something?
I still think he should've been my Hostess Gift.
wink5.gif

:lol: It's actually an older picture, since I couldn't find any recent with the three together. I'll have to take some new ones, but Bobo is definitely much bigger than the other two! I think Vincent and Sparrow together weigh as much as Bobo does. They're such a fun and silly group to have around. :D

That is a lovely introduction to you and all your kids! Thankyou Shelley, I really enjoyed that.
So I know all their names now I guess, but I don't know who's who. I'd sure like to know in that first rattie picture, which is truly an art object.
One day when you wish you had a post to make please name the kids in the photo?

Hehe, I'll try take some group pictures during playtime today, and I'll show who's who for those that don't really know :D

Back