Hi! Puzzl's ratMama here

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuzzlFlame

hi I'm new here. I have had in total 7 rat angels throughout my life

Sillwood was adopted from a garden centre. He was my best friend as a kid and we moved travelling in woods in France. he ran away from home to be free. it broke my heart

I came back to England and had Oscar and Dusty when I was a teenager and later as an adult rescued my sisters rat who I renamed Ratta. She was beautiful and went peacefully.

I had Flame and now it's just Puzzl. Flame left my world in physical form this year about a month and a half ago. it was so difficult.

so me and Puzzl just chill a lot together now!

Welcome, PuzzlFlame. Glad to have you here. Sorry to hear about your earlier rats, especially Flame. Are you not considering giving Puzzl another rat companion?

no he's fine. I've had solo rats before and they have been happy with my company and getting on with their own stuff. we live together and I'm here all of the time giving him companionship. also he has a huge play area and I don't shut his hutch so he has a lot of freedom. now summers here in the UK and he gets time outside as well in the long grasses

Back