Hi from Vermont :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
littles said:
OMG ubber adroable pics!!! and Vermont is amazing!!!! I love stratton mt and jay peak!!! I've stayed in new hampshire as well for a weekend a beautiful little old town you have there! Welcome!!!!

Thank you for the comment about the pics and for the welcome. I'm biased, but I also think Vermont is quite nice.

ratluvr37 said:
Joanne said:
Congratulations on your new additions! Aren't they just wonderful little creatures? Did anyone tell you about the 'down the shirt' trick? Put on a T-shirt and then a loose sweatshirt over that, then grab all your ratties and stuff them down your shirt. It's a great way to bond with them. If I stick my hand in the cage now with a loose sleeve, someone always crawls up it! LOL

They are absolutely AMAZING creatures, and have stolen my heart forever. They all want to be with me all the time, even during playtime out of the cage. They are so gentle, curious, intelligent and, as you rightly say, wonderful. All three of mine are shoulder riders and are trying to climb up my arms constantly :)

I didn't know about the 'down the shirt' trick, but Poseidon was trying to crawl down my shirt today when he was on my shoulder, so I'll definitely try it. :)

The trick works amazingly well!! Now they are crawling inside my hoodie or sweater during every playtime, and usually coming out the sleeves. It's so adorable. :D

:mrgreen: Reading this thread has put a huge smile on my face as we get to read/witness another falling hard for ratties!! How awesome is that?! :joy:

You're in love, you're in love!! :heart: :D :thumbup:

momofmany said:
:mrgreen: Reading this thread has put a huge smile on my face as we get to read/witness another falling hard for ratties!! How awesome is that?! :joy:

You're in love, you're in love!! :heart: :D :thumbup:

I really and truly am in love. My three are just so sweet and precious. Little devils a lot of the time too, but they're just so cute. :)

:lol: Yep, little devils for sure, however, they are the sweetest little devils one could ask for! I have two boys who are mischief makers and I can get frustrated with them then one of them starts the licking thing and once again I am a cooing idiot! :giggle:

I just discovered this thread.. congratulations Vermont! and welcome to the Rat Shack. Your ratties are wonderful! Hope you'll post more photos when you get the chance. :nod:

Back