hi from the supernatural gang

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollowbirds

i’ve wanted rats since i was around 12, and finally i am at a place where i am physically and financially able to care for them! i adopted three albino boys from a rescue a couple of weeks ago. they’re very skiddish and dont like to be handled AT ALL. it took me days of standing in front of the cage talking to them before they’d even let me put my hand in their cage. now 2/3 unenthusiastically allow me to pet them (aka they care more about their treats than they do me touching them). all three of them are identical, and it takes me a good couple of seconds to try and figure out who is who.

we’ve got castiel, gabriel, and balthazar. cas is the leader and trouble maker, balthazar picks the fights typically and enjoys blueberries, and gabe is the smallest one who is mostly left out, an escape artist during playtime, and refuses to be pet.
9815AC4B-7D60-4568-934E-7D47211F87E2.jpeg

DB66C869-8C7C-43D9-9A31-5668584882BB.jpeg
tired out after a long night of pretending to hate each other, only to pass out on top of one another lol

98FC3FDC-3880-49C5-B21A-AF46F9BB5D33.jpeg
this is gabes absolute favourite spot to sleep, but every time i make a noise he disapproves of he sits up and glares at me like that!

Cute pics, and Gabe, just calm down.
Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Back