Hi Everyone! New to this Forum...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jujubeespmud

Hello everyone! I'm Julie and I love my ratties! :D My daughter started it all when she brought home Scarlet Girl, a PEW. Then 2 days later she brought home a cagemate, Pazz, a black & white hooded girl. I had Pazz for only about 6 months. She died suddenly from illness. I bought another hooded girl, Lilly at age 6 months in July 2005. Scarlet died on 6/21/06. Lilly is still with us! She's as sweet as can be. I have two agouti girls that are sisters, GG and Jazzy (she's a dumbo) and Ruby who is my Himalayan girl. I adopted GG & Jazzy on May 27, 2006 when they were 11 weeks old. Ruby was adopted from our local Pet Smart store last April 25, 2006. At that time I believe she was around 6 months old. Last but not least is my only boy, Teddy Bear. He is close to 3 years old now. He is showing his age and I'm not sure how much longer he will be with us. I've had several other ratties that have gone to Rainbow Bridge. They are (my favorite boy) Stewart, a PEW & his brother Squeaky, PJ a dumbo boy, Splinter an agouti boy, Bandit a brown & white capped boy & Elliott who was a beige hooded boy. I've loved every one of my ratties and miss them lots. It's a shame they can't live longer because they really make wonderful little pets! I don't ever want to be "ratless"! Julie :)

and nice to meet you too..Lilspaz68...that's a true statement about us all being "like minded". It's great to talk to other people with the same interest.."rats". Hard to talk to people that "can't relate"! lol...Julie

Moon..thanks for the compliment on the pic! My friends that aren't into rats even think that pic is cute! I liked it so much, I have a 5x7 of it on my desk at work!
Julie

Hi Diana! Nice to meet you too. Wow..each time I post a comment, there's another one right behind it! This is going to be a great forum..I can tell! Well to everyone else that my make a post to me welcoming me, It's nice to meet you too. I will be on line later this week, good night for now! Off to play with my rats now!
:lol: Julie

Hi jujubeespmud,
I'm happy about your discovery of rattie-love (kudos to your daughter) and sad for your losses.
I've decided they don't live longer cause they know how many more need loving homes and are sucking up the good to carry to heaven and leaving to make room for others to do the same.

I sure would like to see your Teddy Bear.

Back